Monday, April 30, 2012

Leaves!

The kids and I went out in search of leaves and found some!  It was like a treasure hunt, and Cooper got into too.  He explained how everything worked and helped me hold onto Ponzi as I tried to get a good picture!  I know this may seem a bit crazy, but today is the last day of April and most of the trees are still bare...  I am ready for the beautiful green that the trees provide!  All of my Southern friends have been enjoying this year round or at least since February or March, so we are ready for it too!  Enjoy the pictures!





Cooper got out of the stroller to explain that butterflies go to flowers to drink nectar.  He has been learning about Spring in preschool and loves sharing his new knowledge!




 I think this is rhubarb!  


 The kids were playing in the front yard and found a bee on the ground!  It was very "interesting."  We are excited to be able to see the ground again!

This is along the front of our house.  The snow is melting and as soon as the ground is exposed to sunlight plants come up!  It is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment