Friday, November 23, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!  At the Disque house we attempted our 3rd Thanksgiving, and yet again learned that a Turkey takes a lot longer then we think it should.  We ended up eating about 2 hours later than we planned but everyone seemed to still enjoy the food.  I wish I could have gotten a picture of our feast but people were ready to eat by the time we got it all out and after making them wait a few extra hours I just couldn't make myself ask them to wait longer so I could take pictures...  We had turkey, dressing, mac n'cheese, brussel sprouts, green beans, orange salad, mashed potatoes and pumpkin pie.  Everyone left the table stuffed, but we still have the best part of Thanksgiving to look forward to...  the leftovers!

We did several projects throughout the week to celebrate Thanksgiving...  Turkey Hats!

 Hand and Foot Print Turkeys

 Our Thankful Tree!


We hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, Cooper looks like such a little man in that first picture! And Mariah is as cute as a button! I love your Thanksgiving crafts! I especially love the thankful tree. I see that "train" made it on there. I wonder who thought of that one...

    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete