Saturday, November 5, 2011

Amazing!






We went on another drive today and got some amazing pictures!  Alaska seems to change daily and it is beautiful with each new phase.  The kids and I had a great time sledding down the drive way for a long time yesterday afternoon.  It is a great workout dragging children in a sled back up a driveway for an hour or so, but they were both having so much fun!  Next time I will try to get pictures, but had my hands full and I was sure a camera would drop!  Enjoy the pictures!

3 comments:

  1. Unreal Ang! Absolutely gorgeous!!! Melis and I were talking the other day about how proud of you we are for taking on all the adventures of living all the places you have. We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second what Melissa said! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete